Onsite Mock Audit
What is included and what do I need to have ready?
· DQ files (all active drivers, temp drivers and any drivers inactive in the past 36 months) [be sure your files include the date of hire in a conspicuous place]
· Driver Master List with hire date (a percentage of your drivers will be selected from this list for DQ file auditing)
· Equipment Master List (a percentage of your vehicles will be selected from this list for maintenance file auditing)
· Maintenance files
· DVIRs (past 90 days)
· Road Side Inspections (past 12 months) [can be in maintenance files]
· Accident log (past 3 years)
· Accident files
· Reasonable Suspicion Training certificates for all supervisors
· D&A files with positive results for the last 5 years
· MRO certificate
· D&A Policy
· MCS 90 (insurance paperwork)
· Pin number for the CSA site along with your DOT #
· Any state authority you may have such as TX/CA intrastate
· IFTA/UCR paperwork
· RODs/HOS (logs) – current and past 6 months with audits/driver write ups and counseling statements
· Driver handbook
· Company / employee manual
If the person(s) responsible for each of the above items is available during our visit; that is helpful as well. If you do not have everything on the list; please have available as many of these items as possible. Any that are not; we will discuss their need and how to prepare them.
This will allow a review of the current status of operations. TDD will then incorporate these findings along with Best Practices to create an action plan. We will work with you to understand exactly what is needed to be in and remain in compliance. Upon completion of the audit, the auditor will prepare an executive summary report and a detailed workbook. These items will be delivered in approximately a week after the audit has been completed.
Don't wait for the DOT to call. Schedule an audit today. We also offer DOT Audit representation and prep services.